Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Mis Motos

Following are most of the motorized two-wheelers I have owned over the past decade or so.

Some student sold this to me for $50.  I got it running and sped up and down the alley behind the house with some friends.  Then I sold it the week after the Steelers won the SuperBowl for 200% profit.


2003 Honda Ruckus on the way back from a run to the local steel yard.
Some of the bestest adventures were had on this bike. 


1981 Yamaha XS650 Bagger with a friend's XS400


Repaired, repainted, and running with one bad cylinder.
Ridiculous handlebars.


1983 Yamaha XS650.
This one left me stranded in MD for the weekend.


My current rocket ride, the 1988 Kawasaki Concours.
Nothing but smiles.


A brace of Hondas coming off the trailer


1970 Honda CB450 
Later parted and trashed


1970 Honda CB350.
I got it running and sold it to a cafe racer.

No comments:

Post a Comment