Sunday, January 17, 2016

Family in Abbotsford, BC, Canada 2016

After posting Tek Tip 2sD and Freaky Fzx Friday and a seven part series of my solo time in Vancouver, my family felt left out.  So here are some pictures from our visit to Abbotsford.

From Pittsburgh to Philadelphia to Seattle.  Then by car to Abbotsford, BC, Canada.


The boys traveled well.  The girl, not so well.



As we approached the Canadian border, we started seeing snow-capped mountains - majestic.  Abbotsford sits between two mini-ranges to the southwest and the north.


We took a lot of good walks near their home.  All the kids got a great chance to play.


Mill Lake Park.  Wife's sister's family - the residents of Abbotsford.


Our family!


Our three and one of theirs.


BabyGirl was super cute no matter what she did.



They told me when I went to Paraguay that I was heading down there to pick up a senhorita.  I guess they were right.


Super happy and blessed by this wonderful family.


We had to get all three sisters together.  Two were already there.  We added the third.


Happiness.


We took a day and went up to the mountains - Manning Park.  Here are some low-lying clouds.  Or some rising fog.


Snowy roads with a bit of sand.


BabyGirl got to play in the snow while we did some snowtubing.


TheBoy loved it and did a lot of sledding alone.


The sisters again.  It was 10 below zero.  American degrees.


Beautiful snowy roads.


Everybody got pretty tired every day.


I loved my time there.  It was about 3.72 times better than I expected.  Good stuff happened.  Les extranho ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment